OTE group of company’s website (the “Site”) encompasses relevant information about the mother company “OTE” and its subsidiaries, affiliates and associated companies. The site and any sub-sites accessible through the homepage are published and maintained by subsidiaries, affiliates and/or associated companies of OTE. Please note that when you enter any sub-site accessible through this homepage, such sub-site may have its own terms and conditions of use which are specific to such sub-site. When you browse or access this site belonging to the group, including any sub-site accessible through the homepage, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in any sub-site.Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
OTE may add to, change, or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
All materials on this Site — including, for example, all of the page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and video or audio clips (collectively, the "Contents")— are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents and other materials displayed on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way; and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any viewed, copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. OTE owns and reserves all rights, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights in any Content you access on this Site.
Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on the Site is strictly prohibited. OTE may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. OTE will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Under no circumstances and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall OTE or any of its employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorized representative of OTE has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non- proprietary. Thus, you give up any claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way OTE uses such material.
This website may contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. OTE provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any website linked to or from this Site. Links from this Site to any other website do not mean that OTE approves of, endorses, or recommends that website. OTE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on any other website.
OTE group of companies is providing the online payment gateway to its customer, for the services and products without any representation of whatsoever kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the payment gateway other than those tacitly stipulated herein. Customers initiating online payments, agree that using the said online payment services is entirely at their own risk and responsibility. By making online payment via credit/debit card, customers accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
· Customer undertakes that he/she is the card holder (owner) or legally authorize to use the card for such transaction
· Customer is responsible to provide the accurate card details required for making the payment
· Customer is authorizing OTE group to debit his/her card/bank account for the selected product/service along with any applicable charges /taxes
· Customer shall ensure availability of sufficient credit on his/her nominated card/bank account at the time of making payment
· Payments made through the online gateway may take two business days to reach OTE and sale will be recorded by OTE only as and when the amount is fully received in its account from the designated bank
· Payment once made through the online payment gateway, the transaction will not be cancelled under all circumstances and no refund will take place
· Payment refund will be entertained only in the event of any lawful claim communicated to and accepted by OTE , otherwise no refund will be made
· Payment refund , if accepted by OTE, will be made only via payment gateway or other means of payment as deems appropriate by OTE
· Any acceptable refund will take approximately 14 business days and OTE may deduct any charges vis-à-vis the refund process or otherwise
· In case of duplicate transaction or any fraudulent or misuse of debit/credit card, the customer shall be responsible to communicate with OTE and/or the designated bank for investigation and appropriate remedial action