OTE reserves the right to warn, limit or decline returns or exchanges.
All decisions regarding returns are subject to applicable laws. OTE has the authority to make a final decision for all returns.
Items must be returned with a receipt to obtain a refund or an exchange.
- All items must be complete with all accessories, remote, instructions, Free of Cost/Bundled items and Promotional Vouchers; and the items should be unused, in its original and unopened packaging.
- Where an item returned is found to be altered following assessment, OTE reserves the right to grant or deny the request for refund. Items returned due to damage or misuse will not be refunded.
- In case of all major/medium home appliances, large panels and audio/video products, the exchange/refund will be done after the investigation report and approval is received from the authorized service center.
- If the product is damaged, scratched or the packaging material is not available then the exchange or refund will not be applicable.
If an item is returned within the allowable return period (14 calendar days) with a receipt and the refund verification process accepts it, the refund will be returned to the original method of payment.
- Payment can be done only on credit card or debit card
- If the item was purchased using a credit card, any refund is required to be issued to that same credit card.
- Courier or Transportation cost for the return shipping will be borne by customer and the cost incurred will be deducted from the payment.
- Refund Time frame (After the return is received by OTE): 5-7 business days